* Please note that we have adjusted the sizing and shape of the tops in this last batch. they are now true to size as we removed the excess fabric at the front. So, if you’ve tried these on before or own one already, please go back to your true size now. Ta x
- Cropped, boxy sleeveless top
- 4 x Buttons down the back
- 2 colour digital print on 100% cotton
- Designed by Gabriella Baxter, Broome WA
- Digitally printed in Australia
- Made ethically by The Social Studio, Melbourne
Gabriella is a Walmajarri-Nykina woman based in Broome. Jila (waterhole) have strong physical, sacred and spiritual importance to her. They are not only a principle source of life in the desert, but can also be sacred sites where people meet for physical and spiritual sustenance.
*Please note that the pattern placement will vary slightly on each garment.
Your purchase of this garment provides income for Aboriginal women artists and helps give them a platform to share their culture and stories.
Nagula Jarndu (Saltwater Woman) is a not-for-profit, 100% Aboriginal owned and governed organisation and the profits from your purchase will go directly to the artist and back into the organisation to fund future projects.
The Social Studio are another not-for-profit based in Melbourne. They train and employ refugee and new migrant people in the clothing design and manufacturing business.
Size and fit guide:
Shonte is a size 6 and is wearing a size 10 that has been bulldog clipped at the back, so the top is not quite falling as it should!. She is 155cm tall.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate width across the bottom:
Approximate length measurement:
12: 52 cm
Care and washing guide:
Our designs are hand screen printed and digitally printed onto linens and cottons with quality fabric ink and professionally heat set.
Handwashing your garment in cold water and ironing from the inside-out, will ensure that it is a part of your wardrobe for years to come.